Saturday

Turn it Or Fact it..

Rain don't mean sad and unhappy, why God want make rain ?
It is because everyday sunny will be bored,
having rain don't mean God is unhappy and cry.
Maybe God it happy until cry, nobody know what is happening.
Become a human being, we have feeling that animal and plant din have.
So time getting near and near, everything happen should become a
history of pass
and
hope for next day.
Because the last time you saw me
Is still burned in the back of your mind
You gave me roses, and I left them there to die
So this is me swallowing my pride
Standing in front of you, saying I'm sorry for that night
These days, I haven't been sleeping
Staying up, playing back myself leaving
When mine birthday passed, and you didn't call
It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you
Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine
Maybe this is wishful thinking
Probably mindless dreaming

( last day of 19years old )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Let Go

Happiness in our life is to live our life without living up to people's expectations. Be there for a friend whenever, wherever and whate...