Sunday

Force or For Your Own Good..

Problem : Tea or Coffee
Answer : Tea pls ?
Solution : Coffee for you !!
Responding : Why coffee ?
Reason : Coffee is the basic
Explain : Tea is too expensive, take coffee
Side References : Coffee can make you awake and make you more active compare tea
Hipotesis : Coffee only, it also for your own good
Conclusion : Can i have Milo, i dun care , i drink not you !! shut up.. Hmpa !!

Moral values : Can i have my own choose, pls respect me
Life's like this
That's the way it is
When we're driving in your car
And you're, talking to me one on one
But you become
Like you can't relax
You trying to be cool
You look like a fool to me
Tell me
Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're actin' like you're somebody else
Gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
You fall and you crawl and you break
And you take what you get, and you turn it into
Gets me frustrated
Life's like this you

( Love Day of Year )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Let Go

Happiness in our life is to live our life without living up to people's expectations. Be there for a friend whenever, wherever and whate...