Thursday

Know was it !!

Until the day I die, I promise I won't change
So you better give up
I don't wanna be told to grow up
And I don't wanna change
I just wanna have fun
And I don't wanna change
So you better give up
'Cause I'm not gonna change
I don't wanna grow up

I'd like to stay up late, spend hours
Hanging out with all my friends and never being at home
Nobody will know what will happen
Now i write what i think about it
I think this is call dream
actually dunno when start
exam like a game
people play the game will decide into 2 group
first group will successful
and other group is loser
people who is successful can make there dream become true
loser is fate to become loser 4ever
but i think life not should be like this
my dream just want to did something for my own self happy
10year later, i maybe will have the feel

24/2/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Let Go

Happiness in our life is to live our life without living up to people's expectations. Be there for a friend whenever, wherever and whate...