Wednesday

Would you One of Them


I know no effort to find compared to find you
If you can’t find a better image for the sake of the game again with the self-deception
Together we will need the courage to surrender
Is only then that we do not believe they fell in love
I, you had a dream I wish you more joy
Love you, and know that this argument
Love is no need to get together after numerous scattered
I, like life, never too far away but also do not believe were destined not
Am I right to be loyal to my chosen

Did I miss
My favorite of the reasons for the failure of my favorite budget
I was always a moment to make your dream s the heart were also safety
Should devout enough to carry away enough to be afraid of life is too short
Why not a love life
If anyone, who would like to transfer enough
Definitely not be considered stupid found out who did not procured
I was always a moment to make your dream s the heart were also safety
We will end with the first one you
Do not rely on any mystery is not all because of not lower your mercy
I, a few that come to you

One life one love


Suddenly i feel like to write my friend in my blog.
As we know, different of friend i having but with want is honest ? caring ?
No one will know until one day yourself aware by own hand ?
Everyone sure have friend. But having too many friend, is that there will help you.

According to wikipedia " In a comparison of personal relationships, friendship is considered to be closer than association, although there is a range of degrees of intimacy in both friendships and associations. Friendship and association can be thought of as spanning across the same continuum. The study of friendship is included in sociology, social psychology, anthropology, philosophy, and zoology. Various theories of friendship have been proposed, among which are social exchange theory, equity theory, relational dialectics, and attachment styles. "

But in my mind, meaning friend to me is friend is a special of someone can accompany during you happy, sad or other feeling thing. Sharing is caring for normal we listen. But not majority of friend can keep you as good, but some is selfish. How to make sure the person is good and kind, when each other spent more time on each other, always hang out and trust each other. All of the kind will giving a nice friendship to you. When become a friend will come a best friend for there life. So we should know how to choose friend to become your friend better then alone and lonely.


History of my friend for my life.

Kindergarten - Pang Shen
SKWJ - Jackie, Jun Wee, Mandy.
SMK Sek.5,wangsa maju - Katak, Kelly, PF, PS, Munirah N the Geng and some Senior
SMK Seri Saujana - Wan Ling, Jessie, Kah Yan and Chin Ling
TARC SPUS - Vivian....
Basketball - 1 Team of group..
Internet - Nicole, Calvin,Alex ( SHORT XD )

But I found out by my hand, which of the friend can be make a true friend or not. Maybe make some new friend will take some time to become best friend. i wish you is the one of them become my best friend. Thank You for spent time and care about me..


zach + pf + mandy + katak


Smk S5, Wangsa Maju Senior N me ( 2010 )


Event Planner Company Friend


30Hour Famine Buddy


Career Guidance Society ( CGS ) Friend


TARC SPUS Best Friend ( 2009 )



TARC May 2010 Games N Telematch Clash TARian Friend


Pengisahan Kenegaraan 1Malaysia Friend ( Pahlawan Pasir Salak )


This is my story, are you will be my next friend.. 5.53am 13/10/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Let Go

Happiness in our life is to live our life without living up to people's expectations. Be there for a friend whenever, wherever and whate...