Saturday

10.10.10



Actually today i should happy

Maybe without someone


I just wish you won left me alone without care me.

I still remember, you ask me give you time but i very care of you.

Can you spent me some time on me.

Is that really what you said is correct then what i say is wrong.

Why is can happen to me.

I know i just lie myself because i dun1 to lost you.

Finally i need the face the fact but can don hate me anymore

I know before this i did all is stupid

What else love some one, all of this kind way will happen

How many love i can spent anymore.

You not allow me to spent even care you..

Is very hurt me.

Why you did this to me.

But when i alone, i was found out


If i found it, so how ?

Can i use it.

No rite..

Because what i did before this, all useless..

Why you did it to me

My heart aredy pain now more pain.

I just hope you can treat me like last time even we not in relationship anymore

Actually my love on you still in my heart

i will keep it but sometime will runing out from the heart.

This wan i cant control.

Hope you will understand.

Even now, whatever happen

I tell you, i still need your care of me.

Can you did for me, spent me some time

I know i was very selfish. Just for me only


I still remember, when i 1st time treat you on date.

Even now different but i hope you still can treat me like we 1st time for date

I know my love on you, but i will try to control myself.

Pls allow me, is not my fault to loving some one, then wrong and i should blame the love on wrong person. I din wish you to give me other chance even i did it before for you giving other chance. but now i just wish you can give me a time and attention to me.

Even people said me cheap

Maybe say me useless.

There won understand of love.

A loyal love between you and me

When totally falling love with you

Even a hug to me is very give me a big meaning

And can you dont leave me alone.

Promise me ?


From my art work, i would tell you

For Zach

Thank for you care

But i need some1 that very important to me to care me

Now how many people add me, i dun care.

Because my heart are still with you.

I really dunno why.

Can you tell me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Let Go

Happiness in our life is to live our life without living up to people's expectations. Be there for a friend whenever, wherever and whate...