Monday

Reflash Our Memory

Since today 18/10
1 month left for me in Setapak.

I din know what mean of the feel. Until today, i still miss of you, really pain when keep lie myself but i know you won care about me anymore. I dunno what you mind is thinking. Until today until now, i still remember of our memory, very hard to 4get it. I wish i the virus can eat all my data but its fail because i still love you.

I wish i still can give you the feel you missing it. I really try my heart to find out what is the problem but maybe is too late.

my sick still around me

only you can cure about it

Here's the thing we started off friend
It was cool but it was all pretend
You dedicated you took the time
Wasn't long till I called you mine
And all you'd ever hear me say
Is how I pictured me with you
That's all you'd ever hear me say
Thanks to you
Now I get
What I want
I even fell for that stupid love song
I just wanna be with you
I guess you never felt that way
You had your chance you blew it
Out of sight, out of mind
Shut your mouth I just can't take it
Maybe I was wrong for tryin' to pick a fight
I know that I've got issues

Either way, I found out I'm nothing without you

I really shouldn't miss you
But I can't let you go


If there are 1000 steps between us, you only need to take the 1st step

The i will take the remaining 999 steps toward you

Your trying to get me back is only

Succeeding in pushing me even fyrther away

No longer remember your name

Thank you for let me forget it

How did we go from “ i love you “ to not being able to look at one another

What’s the point of lovin someone

This time was different

Felt like i was just a victim

You know, i’ve come to realize something about you

Our heart has its own way of saying

“ im miss you”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Let Go

Happiness in our life is to live our life without living up to people's expectations. Be there for a friend whenever, wherever and whate...