Monday

Drop for Hope..

Darkness of nite will become clam when the moon light is shoot on something lost.

When you clear to look about it, you will know what i mean of it.

Life not so easy like cloud can fly over here and there.

No people will know what will happen on the next day.

When i look at the cloud are moving slow, i feel the time is pass.

Could we change the fact of it. our life is climb, i almost see it but i miss it.

No people will know what i am trying to do and i keep trying and trying until you feel i am around you.

Right now I feel invisible to you
Like I'm not real
Didn't you feel me lock my arms around you?
Why'd you turn away?
Here's what I have to say
I was left to cry there
Waitin' outside there
That's when I decided

When I was scared
I was so alone
You, you need to listen
When you turn around
Can you recognize my face?
You used to love me
You used to hug me

I was left to cry there
Cryin' out loud
I'm cryin' out, loud
Cryin' out loud
I'm cryin' out
Open your eyes
Open up wide
We're not goin' anywhere

I guess what i am doing is what i want to do.

I will keep waiting of you.

Because i still love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Let Go

Happiness in our life is to live our life without living up to people's expectations. Be there for a friend whenever, wherever and whate...