Tuesday

History Of Memory

I am very sorry, sorry, sorry and very sorry.

Sorry, i din know what i am doing ? is tat correct or wrong. But what i did , is my heart tell me to do it based on my feeling. Maybe this time i will make you ANGRY or HATE me. I din know how to explain to you my feeling . But if you aredy choose the way, what i can do anymore. I cant force you to love me again. Maybe this is my fate. My life will become loser and useless.

b4 that, i wish to tell you something, actually during the exam. I was thinking, is that i will lost you. I have write down our story in my exam paper as my essay.

Beside that, got 1 time write down our 1st day date and i so worry myself when i sick doing my exam and you so care about me.


this is my art work story between us

I still remember all the day, 1st time hold your hand. Maybe now aredy become memory of my part. History on my love have add one more in my list. Sorry i still blaming myself, why i still miss you and love you, is that i too love you. Even my ex break with me, i din sad like this, this is my 1st time sad and emo until like this.

I not going take your attention, i not going steal your caring but i just hope you giving 1 more chance to show you my true heart and my attidude change T_T i very sorry before this.

I feel unlimited kinds of sadness when you're gone.
I feel the same thing always happens when you're gone
And I know you're just around the corner
But just around the corner is not enough
It's not enough

My heart are waiting at the door
Just like every time before!
It's not enough, I don't know why
It's not enough, I miss you all the time

If i can return the time, i promise i won repeat anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Let Go

Happiness in our life is to live our life without living up to people's expectations. Be there for a friend whenever, wherever and whate...