Tuesday

Finally..

today 5/10, the day is weird.. got sun but rain. i really cant understand what is happen.
maybe this is call our life to treat the earth. maybe today after alot people hit by rain, tomolo will be fever.

today i scary 4.15pm, i have no idea wat will happen but finally is happen, i really cant accept the fact, why you treat me like this, i not selfish but i really cant lie myself. if i doing something make you angry, i am stupid. Look down on me if i did something, why. i din understand, but now myself also look down myself..

i dunno what should i do ?
what way i should move ?
why is can happen on me ?
this is maybe is my last blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Let Go

Happiness in our life is to live our life without living up to people's expectations. Be there for a friend whenever, wherever and whate...