Saturday

Cross Over Memories

Just to see you off here
Even if I cant understand your thoughts
Maybe you still haven't been aware that I'm waiting for you
Don't understand my true heart

Loneliness always easily break me when I pretend to be independent
Reaching the limit of madness
Letting the feeling accumulated
We are slowly getting closer

Once we cross this unguarded line
It does not matter who's in or out
We're not different
But repeatedly miss the several moments to be connected with each other


You've crossed the line
It does not break the rules and there is nothing to blame
Because the limit of love already surpassed the understanding
Just let us move forward

When we exceed the limits, don't move backwards
You hold my hand
You and I plucked up our courage to hold a hand
You told me why you had fallen in love me at that time

You said... 
You will always... 
Like me...

 ~ 520 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Let Go

Happiness in our life is to live our life without living up to people's expectations. Be there for a friend whenever, wherever and whate...