Saturday

- Last Post -

I think it's love that makes me standing right here 
It's love that makes my heart want to keep holding on
Although there is only a little chance 
Even if I have to stumble again

Love would still ask me to do this 
To give it to you until you take it
To tell you I love you until you give in
You are my happiness 


Even if you don't take my love now, 
I don't mind starting it all over again 
If in the end, you haven't changed your mind 
It's okay because my heart will never change
If you want to wait until my heart stops beating for you, 
you might have to wait until the world stops spinning 

I think it's love that gives meaning to the word 'life'
It's love that makes waiting easeful
Although the chances are slim
Even if I have to miss many other things 
This wait is worth it because it is you who is at the destination 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Let Go

Happiness in our life is to live our life without living up to people's expectations. Be there for a friend whenever, wherever and whate...