Wednesday

Not in Home..



AIESEC Malaysia
Company Overview
MyLDS
Malaysia Leadership Development Seminar
- The biggest national conference in Malaysia that act as a stepping stone to provide learning opportunities for leaders tomorrow.
Description
S.E.E.D.
Self Empowerment. Exponential Development.
- A platform for youth to gather, empowered themselves with valuable skills and develop the qualities needed to become a leader.
General information
Date : 12th - 17th February 2012
Venue : Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
Products
MyLDS'12 - S.E.E.D.








University Kebangsaan Malaysia that where i be.. 10 - 17 February 2012.. 
Beside that, this is so so so formal event.. 
Before I go, aredy got 2 sweeeetttt advise...
Hope no 3th wan..
Maybe there will Blacklist me T_T


But to a Mass Communication student a quotes for myself is 

" A lot people have made a small mistake before even repeat for second time, we dont know about it.. 
We see, 10 finger, all different length.. Even we have same heart and brain.. "

Word of " Serious " not in my brain when I wear T-shirt, Jean or Naked..
expect for the Formal Suit..

Mass Communication student is always like that.. 
But is my 1st time... 
Hahaha


Guess what, yea is video.. but not feel so proud of it..
Let the day become better one day to one day..

and I will miss you..
Not you, 
Is my My Hamster..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Let Go

Happiness in our life is to live our life without living up to people's expectations. Be there for a friend whenever, wherever and whate...