Sunday

Looking For the Rain God Day...


10 - 11 Feb 2012 ( Pre-MyLds )
I reach until YES, I did it ! and Fall down for next step.. 
HAHA.. I guess soo..

A day I meet people that uncover me so much to make me so worry about the day. First time meeting around other department..

The most important, gain so many experince.. 
Kindly a sweet memory, so relaxing.. 
I not serious at all the time 
Maybe , when people discover something there dont have and finally there understand.. Alot activity I learn during this Pre-MyLDS

Do something that not always can do, this way i learn..
Bring your food to survive during Pre MyLDS 
when we JUST giving just BreakFast, Lunch and Dinner..

Life just awhile, a day passing so fast and time movement second by second. For example.. 
* Roll Call ( I need a ambulan )
* Rasa Sayang + Put the hand up
* Ah Kua from Thailand, Touch Me 100 Baht..
* Chicken or Egg 
* and more n more to share.. 


Besides that, are you sure i am 
Level 0 for Stress =.="

To the Aiesecer UPM, too badd..
To who miss it all funny thing..
Don't worry, next time, try to join..
Macam macam alasan la..
Friendly speaking, just be your enjoy..
Enjoy about it.. and meet some new friend..

Thank you for you killing the tree as awell
Actually, I totally dont' remember all of you name.. 
My brain tooooo many CREATIVE Item..
Cant put in more detail jor

Love you like a love song baby..
I I I love you like a love song baby..
Got some1 WISH me 3 time for this !!


Thank you to the OC, Faci and Same Level..
Nice to meet you all, Happy about it..

12 - 18 Feb is the MyLDS.. 
Worry about something..
YES, I am worry about something too... 
.
- A Sunny Windly Day with more then 600 people in the Event MyLDS -
- But now is Mooonn with the Star blink blink at Sky.. 
2.39am by 12/2/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Let Go

Happiness in our life is to live our life without living up to people's expectations. Be there for a friend whenever, wherever and whate...