Wednesday

Soon but Not Ending..

Did I grow up according to plan?
Do you think I'm wasting my time doing things I wanna do?
Cuz it hurst when you disapprove all doing
And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I'm never gonna be good enough for you

Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
Now it's just too late and
I try not to think
About the pain I feel inside
All the days you spend with me
Now seem so far away

And it feels like you don't care anymore
And now I try hard to make it
I'm never gonna be good enough for you
I can't stand another fight
And nothing's alright

Nothing's gonna change the things that you said
Nothing's gonna make this right again
Please don't turn your back
I can't believe it's hard
Just to talk to you
Cuz you don't understand

Time is less until no time can remember all the memory when the next day sun is coming.

I wish i can remember all the sweet memory and forget the sadness memory.

Studying and studying even is hurt i will keep hurt myself for you.

Almost 1year 6month i at Tunku Abdul Rahman College

i gain, i learn, i follow and i wish i can take more then what i and bring you along.

Pencil : sori :(

Eraser : y ?

Pencil : bcoz everytime i make a mistake, u lose a part of u

Eraser : Oh, u shouldn’t be so sad about that and wori it.

In a matter of fact

I was made for u N wen i’m gone,

U can still find some1 who’s gonna do d same.

21/10/2010 aka 22/10/2010 ( pendrive missing T_T")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Let Go

Happiness in our life is to live our life without living up to people's expectations. Be there for a friend whenever, wherever and whate...