Friday

Colour Full wit Love..

I wonder how I ever made it through a day
How did I settle for the world in shades of gray
When you go in circles all the scenery looks the same
And you don't know why
And I looked into your eyes
Where the road stretched out in front of me
And I realized

Looks like I made a mess again
Heartbreak everywhere I step
I'm not jealous but I won't lie
I don't want to hear about your wonderful life
It's probably all my fault, all my fault
Even sicker of pretending
Fairy tales from so long ago
Save them for someone that's not smart enough to know



I miss the way we used to be :(
I'm sorry
I didn't mean to say those word..
It's unfair how you're tried every
single thing to show how you care for a person
and yet when you make a single mistake,
they'll see you as worthless
Whats worse ?
When there truly are no more words left to say.

i had your kiss
i had your hug
i had your love
you had my kiss
you had my hug
you had my love
but why must forget it ?
23 October 2010
30more day more STPM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Let Go

Happiness in our life is to live our life without living up to people's expectations. Be there for a friend whenever, wherever and whate...