Monday

Other Completion

We have to love each other.
We used to love it. 
When he came
Recently, you still felt
And I see that slowly.
He knew you loved

Do not become too much.
If you want from me
If you are going to love one another.
No need to reason
No need to feel guilty about that.
The fact is that you loves me more than anyone else.
We may never love
But you did not love me enough.




If I love you with all my heart.
In you mind would not rest on it. 
But he added
Ago, we still love each other enough.
Will make you strong enough to love them.

The fact is that you loves me more than anyone else.
We may never love
But she did not love me enough.

January 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Let Go

Happiness in our life is to live our life without living up to people's expectations. Be there for a friend whenever, wherever and whate...