Sunday

Other Addicted

Perhaps you had not wanted to say anything away.
Perhaps it would not have been synonymous with the mind.
The attempt whether and how to prepare it.

I like that facing reality.
Even in trying to talk to every one.
The intention

But it was like before. It will reveal much.
To say that word 
My voice was lost


Read my lips that ... I will say again ...
And it is this It is not that much longer.
Do not worry, I will love you. 
Do not worry if I change my mind.
I'll be like this ... forever.

I know sometimes it seems trivial.
But I will try to speak to every one.
For all of my heart
It reiterated in this word that you did not love.

~ Ending of August ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Let Go

Happiness in our life is to live our life without living up to people's expectations. Be there for a friend whenever, wherever and whate...