Sunday

Too Close

Too close, I don't want to get too close 
I don't want to go there yet 
It's probably alright to stay at this spot
Too clear, if this too clear

It may not be as touching 
This is probably not too much, is it ?
I'd rather slowly get close to you
Little by little, I'll trickle in until I find your love

It's not time for you to know how I really feel yet
Allow me to dream and live this fantasy for a while longer
This is good enough even though things are uncertain
It may be only a small dream of mine

But I'll continue waiting
If we get any closed
Then I am afraid that you'd back away
And never return 



15June 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Let Go

Happiness in our life is to live our life without living up to people's expectations. Be there for a friend whenever, wherever and whate...