Thursday

Soul to be Talent


As the years passed and I grew into a guy, the career titles associated with my ambitions continued to change, but not the heart and intention behind the ambition itself; to help, to mentor, to inspire, to share the stories of others, to tell my own story. 
Studying Bachelor of Communication ( HONS ) was not on my radar...
but when this profession found me, I immediately knew that this was the perfect fit

It encompasses everything I had hoped to attain in a studies. 
It has allowed me to learn, to remedy stressful situations and help others navigate the unknown, to write about my experiences and share the love stories that I witness daily, to share my heart and inspire others to do the same. 
I find great fullfillment in helping and the joy I experience 
when I see a event relishing in every second of their event day is why I do this. 
I am always honored to support a person as they plan the first day of the rest of their lives together. 

I am the person who more freak or 
not trying something than trying something and falling 
I love read and learn 
I love the challenge 
and I always love the adventure.
1 of Nov 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Let Go

Happiness in our life is to live our life without living up to people's expectations. Be there for a friend whenever, wherever and whate...