Tuesday

Awake..

I' ve learned that goodbyes will always hurt, 
picture never replace having been there,
memories good or bad will bring back tears
and words can never replace those feeling.

It's true that we don't know
what we've got until we lose it,
but it's also true that we don't know
what we've been missing 
until it arrives...

If you're talking about me behind my back
that just means my life is obviously
more interesting that yous !

Sometimes I don't tell you
what I'm feeling, because
I'm hoping the silence between us
would give you a clue..

Forget what you heard,
recognize what you see
I know you heard the rumors..
Now here's the real me.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Let Go

Happiness in our life is to live our life without living up to people's expectations. Be there for a friend whenever, wherever and whate...