Sunday

MyLDS Finally


During this conference
I learn alot thing 
That education book dont have show all of this
Special thank to *

* Creative Thinking - Wai Leong 
* Self Branding - Carmen

* Marketing - Erica Tin
* Project Management - YuhJye

* Global Village - Korea
* Nippon ( Youth to Business )
* Big Rock - Animal Cruelty 
I so proud of myself, my email have be show out and out of the expected from faci.

* MyLDS by OC, Faci, UKM, UM, UPM, USM, UUM, UTM, UMP, UNMC, TU, UTP and
International Delegates, Sponsorship too

Thank you for there sharing and knowledge 
Wish can see you again for next coming conference or/and event


The sugar cube I got 

* Like the idea of your video so much, btw your Nippon Paint presentation are awesome ! from LC UTM
* Out of the box of the presentation for the Malaysia, I love your creativity !! LC UUM 
* What inside your brain, why so creative, i totally give you cha kau kau LC UMP
*I admire your creactivity , You are really Awesome !! from LC UM
* Over then creative , can I stole your creative !! LC UKM
* Your Presentation Nippon was IMBA !!! LC TU
* UPM too many talented Aiesecer !! LC UNMC
* Give me your creative thinking pls !! LC USM 
* Keep on rocking , keep on enjoying. Reach high ! Senior Member Comm
* Expect the unexpected !! Faci

What people judge and value me 

* Awesome 
* Outstanding 
* Active
* Sense of humour 
* Humour and Entertaining 
* Creative
* Curiosity
* Funny
* Outgoing
* Pls serious la..
* Optimism Person
* Too many idea with creative way you put in..

My early birthday present from MyLDS
A good memory for the 21years old birthday kid
20years 364day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Let Go

Happiness in our life is to live our life without living up to people's expectations. Be there for a friend whenever, wherever and whate...