Monday

Is Hard but Why Not Give a Try !!

If you've ever been afraid of anything,
This blogs for you!
I know your feelin' me!
If you ever want to do just somethin big,
But then you stopped!
just couldn't handle it!
If you take the chance then it'll be alright,
You're better than this!
You're better than that come on let's make it right!
Nothin's getting in my way now
Not gonna set up and let them know!
Just find the courage, Get up and go!
Oh no, Were not gonna take it slow!
And if you hear what I'm sayin'
There's no time to wait!
To have a Friend to become best friend.
We are great best friend if you giving me a chance to become your best friend

Christmas Wish to Santa Claus ( Xmas Nite )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Let Go

Happiness in our life is to live our life without living up to people's expectations. Be there for a friend whenever, wherever and whate...