Friday

Stop of Dream..

I don't regret

Because it the only wat for us to forget the memories

Sometimes we just have to let some things go.

but the memories between us will become my story

I Love you

There's people talking
They talk about me
They know my name
They think they know everything
But they don't know anything
About me

Play me a record
Forget what they say

I try to make it happen
Try to make it all right
I know I make mistakes
I'm living life day to day
It's never really easy
But it's ok

Everybody makes mistakes

Everybody has those days

Everybody knows what, what? I'm talkin? 'bout

Everybody gets that way

Sometimes I'm in a jam

No way to know for sure

I figure out a cure

Nobody's perfect

I gotta work it

What’t the point of lovin’ someone ?

One chance to keep from falling


30 aka 31 / oct / 2010 ( last day )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Let Go

Happiness in our life is to live our life without living up to people's expectations. Be there for a friend whenever, wherever and whate...