Saturday

Limited Of Love Time


Sky eyes and blink a few times
To learn to move
Night sky peppered with stars
But a few will fall down
I have the occasion of the flight, but you fall
Very close to also hear the breathing
I'm sorry I did not prediction you
I insist on letting you cry can not say
Your tears like a heavy rain
Montreal broken
Clear in the mind
Hovering in the high altitude where you can not see
Many things that you do not know..


Ending of Sept 2010, i still here, be strong to fighting.
Busying of my life with event, study and of course facebook ^^"
I find out the most enjoying my life is
" Going to Move new House " ^^v hope will happen on it..
Life getting pain when end of year, fighting for something.
But do i still looking what should I fight. Actually i found out aredy, i not alone in the war..
time for fight fight ^^


Yesterday, today or tomolo
past, now or later
nothing going to stop me
careless will make people bcome sad
loveless will make people worry about it
trustless will make people hate of you
time for everything
I should tnx for friend is treat me like friend to give me support beside, in front or behind me


because of you
i not going had a bad day
since you been gone to teach me
i learn and learn
now is time to show my talent
love is always blind of eyes side
but feel won lie your heart
no more acting, faking and stupid
i won let it go easy
this time i will try hold tight for my myself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Let Go

Happiness in our life is to live our life without living up to people's expectations. Be there for a friend whenever, wherever and whate...