Hacking of Google Map


Did you know Google have your personal record where you go, what you do and how you go ?

I just discover out some amazing Google Map (another then look where you wan go )

Is call : https://www.google.com/maps/timeline

Maybe some of us already know, but I believe not all people know about it..





as you can see, there know where you recently activity

For example, like Dec 2014 I visit to Tokyo, actually there actually record my journey in Tokyo



Another where recently I been in Ipoh for a trip, as long our phone connect with gmail, where will be recorded in the Google Data system



So, if you can play around with it! So you can remember where you go in particular day!
As long you using ur Android phone and connection with Internet & Gmail account, you able to track back where you been..

Let play around.. Have fun! If you like it, viral it and help your friend


No comments:

Post a Comment